- I will bring my best effort to learn every day in all my classes.
- I will be honest with my teachers and parents about how persistent I am in learning rigorous and relevant knowledge and skills that will prepare me for success in the 21st century.
- I will learn to reflect upon my classroom experiences and share with my teachers and parents those characteristics that encourage me to give my best effort in learning and be successful.
- I will share, when necessary, with caring, appropriate adults in a confidential manner those life experiences within and outside of school that make bringing my best effort to learning a great challenge.
- I will actively participate in my learning (learning by doing).
- I will learn to be an independent thinker and work collaboratively with others.
- I will act responsibly to show progress over time in achieving our school or district’s learning goals related to Collaboration, Civility, Career Preparation, Core Content Literacy (math, reading, science, and social studies), Critical Thinking, Written Communication, Oral Communication, and Technology Literacy. (school / district specific)